Hey there! So, you want the scoop on the 100 Utah Companies Championing Women list, eh? Well, let me tell you all about it!
This award is a big deal in Utah because it recognizes companies that are truly committed to promoting gender diversity and equality in the workplace. And let’s be honest, we could all use a little more of that, right?
Go Utah (Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Opportunity) launched this award to shine a spotlight on 100 amazing companies that go above and beyond to support their female employees. From family-friendly policies to special programs designed to help women succeed, these companies are leading the charge when it comes to recruiting, hiring, retaining, and promoting talented women.
LedgerGurus is honored to be included on this list. We have made a real effort to be a place where women can grow and succeed in their careers.
What Makes LedgerGurus A Good Candidate for This List?
Here are some interesting statistics:
- 87% of LedgerGurus team members are currently women
- 80% of Senior Leadership are women
- 100% of the team work remotely with flexible schedules
- 72% of the team are part-time
- 23 babies born to team members
Each year, we use an Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS) to gauge our employees’ satisfaction. It is a single metric used by companies to measure employee satisfaction and loyalty by asking how likely employees are to recommend their workplace as a great place to work. In October 2022, we scored an 86 with 42 responding out of 56.
After the scoring, we also ask for anonymous responses to the question, “How likely are you to recommend LedgerGurus as a place to work?”
This was one of the responses:
“How do I love LedgerGurus? Let me count the ways.
- Company culture – every leader in the company strives to ensure team members feel valued, appreciated and respected.
- Learning opportunities / advancement from within – Employees are never pigeonholed into areas of expertise or segregated from other teams. Teams are fluid here at LedgerGurus; we are constantly restructuring / transitioning employees to they can work to their best strengths and build every team them work with. We also offer paths for advancement. Team members can invest in themselves to grow and learn and transition into more complex roles if they choose to do so.
- Teamwork – it has been my experience that everyone really cares about each other and his/her success. Anyone in the company would be willing to mentor and help another employee as needed.
- Recognition – team members are praised in quarterly evaluations, in the Watercooler (a channel on our Teams messaging app), and at the yearly Summit.
- Flexibility – every team member has the freedom to choose work hours and take time as needed for school functions, family functions, holidays, and personal health as needed. It’s all about finding balance.
- Focus on the future – we are always looking at growth and opportunities to expand company services. We do not back down from a challenge. We want to be our best selves and help our employees level up to meet new challenges while we build our teams and services.”
So, there you have it, folks! The 100 Utah Companies Championing Women award is all about celebrating companies that are paving the way for gender diversity and equality in the workplace. And we’re proud to be a part of it!
If you’re interested in learning more about working for LedgerGurus, check out our Careers page.